Skip to main content

Second Time!

Days passed like a blur, where we are still on the first grading now second grading was already done without knowing it. ICT lessons is still on going but in second grading we learned about Internet access and HTML.


Internet access means by which individual terminals, computers, mobile devices and local area networks are connected to the global internet. In this lesson we discovered about the Local Area Network where the it provides internet access to the computers and the Wireless Broadband where it is used to provide mobile internet access. Next lesson is the HTML or Hypertext Markup Language. It is the time that we had activities on this and I find it difficult to make this one.

First grading when we had a blog and until now we are posting articles. Blog is very helpful because it can help you. With the internet, you can see how useful to us. Discovering new knowledge can help us. But in doing activities about HTML tags, I tried to give up but I realized that we should not give up just continue what you are started.
Moving on, I will treasure these lessons because you know that you gained lessons that will help you. I'm sure these lessons can make the third grading more enjoyable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OVARIAN CANCER

  OVARIAN CANCER   Ovarian cancer is the 8th most prevalent disease in women worldwide and the 7th most common cancer overall.   I.  BACKGROUD: With 5,395 new cases reported in 2020, it is the fifth most common kind of cancer in women in the Philippines. It is the 7th highest cause of cancer mortality in the nation, having been responsible . According to studies, ovarian cancer is the primary cause of cancer-related fatalities among women. More people have passed away from it than from any other cancer of the female reproductive system. Older women seem to develop this type of cancer the most. Ovarian cancer is diagnosed in more than half of women aged 63 or older. Ovarian growths are occasionally identified in women under the age of 30, and the majority of them are benign cysts filled with fluid. Ovarian cancer has a 49% five-year overall survival rate. This indicates that, five years after diagnosis, roughly 49% of ovarian cancer patients are still living. II....

First Challenge? It's Ended!

     Life is not easy, we always encountered a lot of problems that are there to give us lessons. Learning is always the best solution in the problems. It helps in showing us how these problems in providing us experiences that we can use.      First quarter in our subject I.C.T., I have learned about how is the internet started and what are the things are in the internet. The history of internet really helps me in learning how is the internet where used. Next is about blogging. Blogging was not my thing at first but it motivates to to do this thing because it can improve and expand your knowledge in writing and criticizing about some topics. This is the best thing that I experienced.      I also had problems on this subject like how can I make or write essays about this subject?, how can I share my thoughts online? and many more. These are my problems because I'm not into social media and I am shy in sharing my thoughts online. And...
PRESIDENT RODRIGO DUTERTE Malacanang Palace Compound J.P. Laurel Street, San Miguel Manila Philippines Dear Mr. President,  Good Day Mr. President! I am Precious Marie Ripuyo, a grade 10 student from Ilocos Sur National High School. I just want to tell you that your projects are good but the killing some innocent people had a very bad effect. The "Oplan Tokhang" is a great project because it lessens the drug addicts and drug lords but every time they caught the drug addicts, they killed them. It's been two years since you became the president. The Philippines is suffering a lot of incidents that makes you a bad role model. As a president, you should know how to be a good role  model. You should know your limitations not because you are the president you can do everything you want. It can destroy your reputation as a president. Your other projects, gives you good reputation because you have shown your concerned to the poor people that you can give them...